Pre-paid parking in the Green, Red and Platinum Lots are available now on Ticketmaster.com or by calling (832) 667-2390. You can also pay cash in select lots on gameday!
BUY PRE-PAID PARKING PARKING MAP
Overnight RV Lots
Overnight RV lot passes are on sale now! Price: $500/RV
TO PURCHASE TICKETS, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND USE THE PASSCODE RVPARKING.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are the RV parking hours?
- Friday, September 01, 2017: Open from 8am-midnight; visitors must clear by midnight
- Saturday, September 02, 2017: Open from 6am-midnight; visitors must clear by midnight
- Sunday, September 03, 2017: Opens at 6am; vehicles must clear the lot by 10am on Sunday
What is included in an overnight RV parking pass?
- This RV parking pass is valid the entire weekend
- RV parking pass entitles you to 44’ x 24’ of space in the RV parking lot
- Access to Trash/Ash disposal and restrooms (No water/electrical hookups available)
What is the location of the lot?
- Overnight RV parking is in Yellow Lot #35 & #38, Gate 16, Off Loop 610 at Main Street.
What are the tailgating guidelines?
- For a complete list of guidelines click here.
Are there any signage limitations?
- NRG Stadium and LSSE do not grant the right to display advertising, banners or signs, or distribute promotional items on property. Fans may be asked to remove inappropriate banners or signs.
Where can my guests park?
- All guests who are visiting overnight RV patrons will need to park in the Yellow lot and will enter that parking area via gate #16 off Loop 610 at Main Street. Cost is $50 per vehicle for guests, which includes parking for Saturday’s game.